Tuesday 16 November 2010

New blog posting resolution

Having done some reading around the whole subject of social networks and media, I now resolve to post regular blogs about a number of areas to do with my work and interests. I hope that these will prove both interesting and useful to those who see them. In no particular oder they will cover:
A) Exhibition reviews
B) Pointing out interesting work by potters I admire
C) Discussing things to do with being a small business in the arts
D) My ceramics, how I make, techniques I use
E) The art world
F) Art Trails/ Open Studios (I set up the Leigh Art Trail in 1997, the first in Essex, now there are 20+) http://leigharttrail.co.uk/lat-p-Home.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave some feedback, and give me your contact details too. Thanks.